- Class B CDL license with at least two years safe driving experience.
- Interact professionally and courteously with customers at all times.
- Provide collection services to customers on assigned routes with care and respect.
- Perform physical loading, unloading, lifting, placement and clean up (sweeping and shoveling) duties.
- Maintain and update route sheets.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections of route vehicle.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Benefits Offered: Medical, dental and vision insurance; Paid Holidays; Paid vacations.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.